Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Welcome to the world with out cake!


For a few years now, my daughter has stomach problems. I also had problems with swollen joints and trouble sleeping. My problems seemed small and nothing worth going to a doctor about. But her problems were pretty bad. She is young, and had very little energy. We could not find an answer. So in desperation we tried going gluten free. And it helped. That was last November. And a large number of people in my family are going gluten free. So I thought I would write a blog about the new wheat free me. I'll write down recipes I like. I’ll  post articles I read. Anything that has to do with the new diet, I'll post it here. I'm no expert, just a beginner. But so far I'm doing good. Thank God Chocolate doesn't have any wheat in it!  Keep checking back, and I’ll be adding stuff to this blog.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment